ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this Toronto Entertainment District hotel, you'll be well placed to visit PATH Underground Shopping Mall and Queen Street, both within a 5-minute walk. Royal Alexandra Theatre and Nathan Phillips Square are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 15 conference rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's an indoor pool on site, and concierge services and free newspapers are also offered.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 600 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and wired Internet.
Hilton Toronto ratings based on 27 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Toronto
Nice Hotel location Downtown.
Great Downtown Location
VERY WEAK AIR CONDITIONING
downtown fancy hotel
This hotel was attractive, clean, and a great value.
Very nice, clean hotel with great breakfast buffet!
About the Hilton TorontoLocation 145 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5H2L2
Hilton Toronto offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There are 15 meeting rooms available. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Hilton Toronto. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 600 guestrooms or units
- 32 levels
- Built in 1975
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (27.3 km / 17 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Osgoode Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Toronto offers 600 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Hilton Toronto has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Cash or credit card deposit required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 66 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 35 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.