ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Toronto
A stay at this Toronto Entertainment District hotel places you steps from Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and within a 5-minute walk of CN Tower. Rogers Centre and Harbourfront Centre are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel includes 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 13 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Enjoy the spa tub and perks like free WiFi.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and pillow menus, the 567 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as TVs with cable channels. IPod docks, 24-hour room service, and rainfall showerheads are also available.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto
Great hotel at downtown
Excellent location for a Jays game
Beautiful hotel, walking distance to many Toronto.
Loved the proximity to everything
About the Delta Hotels by Marriott TorontoLocation 75 Lower Simcoe Street, Toronto, ON M5J3A6
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. There are 13 meeting rooms available. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 567 guestrooms or units
- 46 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 6528 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: St Andrew Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto offers 567 accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. A pillow menu is available. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. This Toronto hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hair dryers.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
SOCO Kitchen + Bar - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Char no. 5 Whisky Bar - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
The Roof at SOCO - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
SOCO TO GO - This Cafe serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 23 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.00 and CAD 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Delta Toronto Hotel
- Delta Hotels Marriott Toronto Hotel
- Delta Hotels Marriott Toronto
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.