ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Toronto
With a stay at this Downtown Toronto hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Exhibition Place and 2 miles (3 km) of Rogers Centre. CN Tower and Ripley's Aquarium of Canada are also within 2 miles (3 km).
4 indoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club are all featured at this luxury hotel. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and an arcade/game room, and in-room childcare is an added bonus. Unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy freebies like WiFi in public areas and a roundtrip airport shuttle.
Free Internet, comfy beds
The 404 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes. Other amenities include pillowtop beds, iPod docks, and 24-hour room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 301 reviews
About the Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel CollectionLocation 111 Princes' Boulevard, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 19 May 2018 to 01 February 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- One of the dining venues
- Dining venue
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
As a guest of Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel Collection, you'll find an outdoor pool, indoor tennis courts, a 24-hour health club, and a steam room. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. There are 14 meeting rooms available. A rooftop terrace, a library, and a complimentary children's club are also featured at the luxury Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel Collection. An area shuttle within 5 kilometers and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are free. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 404 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2018
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Lockers available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool1
- Free WiFi
- Indoor tennis courts - 4
- Children's club (free)
- Free area shuttle
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Exhibition Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle and area shuttle within 5 kilometers
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel Collection offers 404 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 55-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Refrigerators and espresso makers are provided. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Toronto hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and laptop-compatible safes; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Maxx's Kitchen - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Nespresso Cafe - This Cafe serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Open daily.
Falcon SkyBar - This poolside rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Lobby Bar - This cocktail bar specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per week
- Weight limit: 25 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 36 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per week
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel Collection offers transfers from the airport and train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).