ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Toronto getaway
At this Toronto Entertainment District hotel, you'll be well placed to visit CN Tower and PATH Underground Shopping Mall, both within a 5-minute walk. Rogers Centre and Metro Toronto Convention Centre are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 10 conference rooms, business center, and valet parking. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 348 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LED TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include room service, pillow menus, and free weekday newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 2350 reviews
About the Toronto Marriott City Centre HotelLocation One Blue Jays Way, Toronto, ON M5V1J4
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 4066 square feet (378 square meters) and includes conference space. A vending machine, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the eco-friendly Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 348 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 4066 sq ft of conference space
- 378 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (25.8 km / 16 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel offers 348 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. LED televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to noon.
Sportsnet Grill - This theme restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marriott City Centre Hotel
- Toronto Marriott City Centre
- Marriott City Centre
- Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
You should know
- Pool access available from 5:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.