ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Toronto getaway
At this Toronto Entertainment District hotel, you'll be well placed to visit CN Tower and Rogers Centre, both within a 5-minute walk. Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Metro Toronto Convention Centre are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 348 guestrooms have LCD TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and room service. Other amenities include Netflix, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 2282 reviews
About the Toronto Marriott City Centre HotelLocation One Blue Jays Way, Toronto, ON M5V1J4
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business center on site. Barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the eco-friendly Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 348 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (25.8 km / 16 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel offers 348 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels, pay movies, and Netflix. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Microwaves, refrigerators, and in-room massages can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Sportsnet Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Starbucks - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marriott City Centre Hotel
- Toronto Marriott City Centre
- Marriott City Centre
- Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
You should know
- Pool access available from 5:30 AM to 10 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.