ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Scarborough hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Scarborough Town Centre and 6 miles (10 km) of Centennial College. Fairview Mall and Seneca College are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Full-service spa, health club
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this eco-friendly hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. You'll appreciate the health club, bar/lounge, and free newspapers.
Free Internet, flat-screen TVs
The 371 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and room service. Premium bedding, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers are also available.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto East ratings based on 20 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto East
Great family hotel
Perfect for families
Major dust bunnies
Hotel is extremely comfortable!
the hotel is very good
Very expensive for anything.
ONE OF THE BEST IN TORONTO
About the Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto EastLocation 2035 Kennedy Rd, Toronto, ON M1T-3G2
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto East offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 21000 square feet (1951 square meters) and includes conference space. A children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna are also featured at the family-friendly Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto East. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 371 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 21000 sq ft of conference space
- 1951 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1981
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (30.8 km / 19.1 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Agincourt Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto East offers 371 air-conditioned accommodations with video-game consoles and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto East has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 35 per pet, per stay (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 75.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19.95 for adults and CAD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per stay (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 60 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Delta Hotels Marriott Toronto East Hotel
- Delta Hotels Marriott Toronto East
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.