ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Toronto getaway
Within a 15-minute walk of this Financial District hotel, you'll find Hockey Hall of Fame and Ryerson University. CN Tower and Toronto Public Library are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 16 conference rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a rooftop terrace on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 370 individually furnished guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. LED TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include refrigerators and microwaves.
One King West Hotel & Residence ratings based on 86 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for One King West Hotel & Residence
beautiful hotel with expensive parking
Great location and room
The initial response to the hotel was WOW!!
Overall great, but the security guard/concierge/dorrman was completely rude
Friendly staff and comfy bed
Good hotel choice for downtown
Nice bartenders and friendly house floor staff!
About the One King West Hotel & ResidenceLocation 1 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5H1A1
One King West Hotel & Residence offers its guests a sauna and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 16 meeting rooms available. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly One King West Hotel & Residence. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 370 guestrooms or units
- 51 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1914
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (27.3 km / 17 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: King Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
One King West Hotel & Residence offers 370 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 47-inch LED televisions come with digital channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Teller’s Bar and Lounge - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Cafe Plenty - This Cafe serves light fare only. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The 17th-floor health club includes sauna and a fitness room with cardio machines and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Deposit is payable only by credit card and is due at the time of check-in. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property accepts debit or credit cards only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. Debit cards are not accepted for incidentals, however. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- One King West Hotel Toronto
- One King West Hotel
- One King West Toronto
- One King West
- 1 King West Hotel & Residence
- One King West Hotel And Residence
- King Suites Toronto
- One King West Hotel Residence
- Suites 1 King West
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.