ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Downtown Toronto hotel, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Hockey Hall of Fame and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts.
A full-service spa, a 24-hour health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, laundry service, and valet parking. A bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a coffee shop are also provided.
The 301 guestrooms feature comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
The Omni King Edward Hotel ratings based on 31 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Omni King Edward Hotel
Getting Stuck in Elevator was just the beginning
Beautiful Clean Hotel in Great Location
What a wonderful staff!
Great Hotel in Toronto!
Great location and great hotel
Takeover by omni hotels
About the The Omni King Edward HotelLocation 37 King St E, Toronto, ON M5C1E9
The Omni King Edward Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa and a 24-hour health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite business center. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Omni King Edward Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 301 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1903
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (28.2 km / 17.5 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: King Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Omni King Edward Hotel offers 301 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and microwaves can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Victoria's Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and brunch. Open daily.
King Street Bar - This bar serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Cash or credit card deposit required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 30 and CAD 50 for adults, CAD 15 and CAD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.