ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Toronto stay
Your stay at this Downtown Toronto hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Toronto Eaton Centre and Ryerson University. Yonge-Dundas Square and Nathan Phillips Square are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Renovated in 2016
This hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 15 conference rooms, business center, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 575 guestrooms also offer WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include room service, pillow menus, and hair dryers.
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto ratings based on 81 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto
30 Jun. 2018 by The Front Desk Team
Dear Anonymous, On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Toronto. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! I will share the information with our team and we all look forward to welcoming you back when you are in Toronto. Warm Regards
Nice Hotel thats close to downtown Toronto
Close to Everything
Toronto Marriott Stay
Clean, friendly, horrible air conditioning
About the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown TorontoLocation 475 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4Y1X7
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. There's an onsite business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 15 meeting rooms available. A vending machine, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto was completed in April 2016. This 3.5-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 575 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1958
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (29.7 km / 18.5 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto offers 575 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. 38-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Toronto hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.