ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Toronto stay
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown Toronto hotel, you'll find Royal Ontario Museum and University of Toronto - St. George Campus. Yonge-Dundas Square and Ryerson University are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, a 24-hour health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. You'll appreciate the indoor pool, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
Jetted tubs, free WiFi
Boasting jetted bathtubs, the 28 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and iPod docks. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, DVD players, and LCD TVs with digital channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 407 reviews
About the Windsor Arms HotelLocation 18 Saint Thomas St, Toronto, ON M5S 3E7
Windsor Arms Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A sauna, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Windsor Arms Hotel. For a fee, parking is available.
- 1 building
- 28 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1927
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (29.7 km / 18.5 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Metro station: Bay Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Windsor Arms Hotel offers 28 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guests can make use of the in-room espresso makers and minibars. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with jetted bathtubs, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Toronto hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers, safes, and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Jetted tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
Courtyard Cafe - This restaurant serves brunch only.
The Living Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tea Room - Onsite restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 250.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 45 lb
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4 and CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.