Pet owners shouldn't miss Winnipeg, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Crescent Drive Golf Course and Thermëa - Winnipeg. Choose from Travelocity's 40 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Winnipeg and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Winnipeg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at St. Vital Park, Kings Park, and Lyndale Drive Park.
- Other things to see include Celebrations Dinner Theatre, Riel House, and Wildewood Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland, Winnipeg Humane Society, or Pet Valu.
- For vet care, Pembina Veterinary Hospital, Fort Garry Veterinary Hospital, and St Vital Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Winnipeg
- Travelodge by Wyndham Winnipeg East
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Pembina Inn & Suites
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Winnipeg
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Winnipeg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 41°F in the daytime to -10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 59°F and the nighttime average is -7°F.