Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Surrey, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Central City Shopping Centre and Holland Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 10 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Surrey and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Surrey with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Guilford Town Centre.
- Other things to see include Bear Creek Park, Surrey Arts Centre, and Guildford Golf and Country Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland, Bosley's by Pet Valu, or Mr. Pet's.
- For vet care, Cats At Home Feline Hospital, Columbia Square Animal Hospital, and South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Surrey
- Pacific Inn Resort & Conference Centre
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Grandview Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Sandman Suites Surrey-Guildford
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Surrey
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Surrey.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 62°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.