ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Markham hotel and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Flato Markham Theatre and 2 miles (3 km) of First Markham Place. Markham Pan Am Centre and Frederick Horsman Varley Art Gallery are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, a health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this eco-friendly hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the indoor pool and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.
Free wired Internet, sofa beds
Featuring conveniences like sofa beds and sitting areas, the 502 guestrooms also offer free wired Internet and TVs with cable channels. WiFi, refrigerators, and room service are also available.
Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa ratings based on 20 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa
One of our best vacations
Great stay, great sleep
Beautiful hotel, room and faciliities
Highly recommend this hotel.
this is a good 3-star hotel
Clean and Convinient
Not capable of labeling the "Hilton" brand
About the Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & SpaLocation 8500 Warden Avenue, Markham, ON L6G 1A5
Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. There's an onsite business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 14,040 square feet (1 square meters) and includes a conference center. A sauna, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Markham hotel.
- 502 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 14,040 sq ft of conference space
- 1 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1988
- Dining venue
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (37.4 km / 23.3 mi)
- Train station: Markham Unionville Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa offers 502 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations have separate sitting areas and are furnished with queen sofa beds. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Markham hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Weight limit: 75 lbs
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD $17.00 and CAD $22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Conference Centre
- Hilton Suites Conference Centre
- Hilton Suites Conference Centre Hotel
- Hilton Suites Conference Centre Hotel Markham
- Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre Hotel Markham
- Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre Hotel
- Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre Markham
- Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.