ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Vancouver getaway
A stay at this Coal Harbour hotel places you steps from Canada Place and a 5-minute walk from Vancouver Convention Centre. Robson Street and Harbour Centre are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, the 503 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include WiFi and 24-hour room service.
Pan Pacific Vancouver ratings based on 62 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Pan Pacific Vancouver
Clean, friendly and professional.
15 Oct 2018 by Pan Pacific Vancouver
Thank you for posting a five star rating of your recent stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver.
6 Sep 2018 by Pan Pacific Vancouver
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver. We were pleased to read your stay with us on the Pacific Club Floor exceeded your expectations and we are honored to be your favourite hotel in the world. We do hope we will have another opportunity in welcoming you back to the Pan Pacific Vancouver.
17 Jul 2018 by Director of Operations
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver. We were please to read the service extended to you by our associates during your stay exceeded your expectations. We do have an incentive program which includes complimentary guestroom bottle water and one of the benefits.
Great view; below-average room
26 Jun 2018 by Guest Services
Dear John, thank you for taking the time to share about your recent experience with us. We are pleased you enjoyed our prime location and the views offered from your room. It's disappointing to read your comments on value and service, however. We have many different rooms and suites ranging from an above average 350 sq. ft. up to 1650 sq. ft. with various designs and layouts to suit any guests' needs. Our bathrooms are all equipped with at least 3 separate lights (2 on the mirror as shown in your photo, and 1 floodlight on the ceiling). Our rooms and suites offer 2 - 3 separate outlets as well as an iphone docking station next to the bed, and a business docking station attached to the desk and television area. We apologize if this was not made clear to you upon arrival. With regards to bottled water, Vancouver offers some of the best drinking water in the world, and in an effort to help the environment, and we encourage our guest to make use of it. We do offer complimentary WiFi and bottled water to our loyalty program guests, however. This is a free program to join and only takes a few moments to sign up. This is also available to Expedia Elite VIP's. We do apologize if you felt we were not service oriented and your comments will be past along to our teams for their review. Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to provide feedback. We take pride in providing 1st class service and amenities, and we hope that given the opportunity, we can redeem our reputation on your return.
17 Jul 2017 by Director of Quality Assurance
Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey regarding your recent visit to the Pan Pacific Vancouver. We are pleased you enjoyed the ambience, service and surroundings of the hotel, and that you had overall favorable comments and ratings of our services and accommodations. At the Pan Pacific, our goal is to make each visit an enjoyable and memorable one, we strive to provide excellent service to our guests, and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Pan Pacific in the future. Sincerely, Rob Murray Director of Quality Assurance Pan Pacific Vancouver
Excellent hotel and staff
Even though it was their off season, it was great!
Pan Pacific - Perfect Experience
Clean, elegant, beautiful view of water & mountain
About the Pan Pacific VancouverLocation 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C3B5
Pan Pacific Vancouver offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. A fitness center, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Pan Pacific Vancouver. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 503 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 1986
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (14.2 km / 8.8 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Pacific Central Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Waterfront Metro Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Pan Pacific Vancouver offers 503 accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Pan Pacific Vancouver has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Five Sails - Onsite fine-dining restaurant.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 0
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: CAD 40 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 38 for adults and CAD 17 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
- Free WiFi in public areas is limited to 2 hours per day.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.