ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Vancouver stay
At this Downtown Vancouver hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Canada Place and Harbour Centre, both within a 5-minute walk. Vancouver Convention Centre and Robson Street are also within half a mile (1 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Valet parking, dry cleaning, and luggage storage are also offered.
Tablet computers, free wired Internet
Boasting tablet computers, the 202 guestrooms also offer free wired Internet and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include Netflix, refrigerators, and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 154 reviews
About the EXchange Hotel VancouverLocation 475 Howe Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2B3
Renovations + Closures
This property is undergoing renovations.
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. EXchange Hotel Vancouver also features concierge services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 202 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Vancouver Pacific Central Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Granville Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
EXchange Hotel Vancouver offers 202 air-conditioned accommodations with tablet computers and minibars. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 50-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and Netflix. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Vancouver hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Hydra - This restaurant specializes in Greek cuisine. Open select days.
The Den - Onsite wine bar. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
This property's restaurant and coffee/wine bar will not be open until the end of October, 2018. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25 per pet, per stay
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 48 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.