ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this Downtown Vancouver hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Robson Street and Vancouver Art Gallery, both within a 5-minute walk. St. Paul's Hospital and Orpheum Theater are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-out, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and coffee shop.
WiFi, LCD TVs
The 397 guestrooms feature 24-hour room service, LCD TVs with digital channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include WiFi, wired Internet, and DVD players.
The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver ratings based on 94 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver
Very nice hotel for the price
About the The Sutton Place Hotel - VancouverLocation 845 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z2K6
The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 14,000 square feet (1 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 397 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 2 buildings
- 14,000 sq ft of conference space
- 1 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1986
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Ski equipment storage
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (13.6 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Waterfront Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Burrard Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver offers 397 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with digital channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and hair dryers can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer available
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
The hotel requests that guests include their estimated time of arrival in the Special Request field on the booking path to assist with room preparation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 40 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 40.00 per stay
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 30 for adults, CAD 6 and CAD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 40.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.