ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Vancouver
At this Downtown Vancouver hotel, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of BC Place Stadium and Vancouver Central Public Library. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Rogers Arena are also within half a mile (1 km).
Free area shuttle
This hotel features an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like a free area shuttle.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 75 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include refrigerators, microwaves, and rainfall showerheads.
Hotel Blu Vancouver ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Blu Vancouver
10 Mar. 2019 by Svetlana-Guest Services Supervisor
Dear Anonymous, thank you for considering to stay at Hotel BLU and for your lovely feedback. We look forward to warmly welcoming you back should your plans find you in beautiful Vancouver again!-Svetlana
8 Mar. 2019 by Svetlana-Guest Services
Dear Anonymous, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel BLU, should your plans find you in beautiful Vancouver!
7 Jan. 2019 by Shannon Gu
Hi Monica, thank you for your positive feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon. Shannon
1 Aug. 2018 by Shannon Gu
Hi UncleOogie, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your positive feedback. We hope that should your plans find you in Vancouver, you will consider staying at Hotel BLU Vancouver again. Sincerely, Shannon Gu
Very nice hotel
Hotel was fine, not the Valet Parking
Now we need a new bed at home!
The Hotel Blu is perfect for travelers.
About the Hotel Blu VancouverLocation 177 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 1B2
As a guest of Hotel Blu Vancouver, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 800 square feet (72 square meters). A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Blu Vancouver. A free area shuttle within 5 km is available. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 75 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 800 sq ft of conference space
- 72 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (13.2 km / 8.2 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Waterfront Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Stadium-Chinatown Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 km
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Blu Vancouver offers 75 air-conditioned accommodations with espresso makers and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Vancouver hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Black Rice Izakaya - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 21 for adults and CAD 14 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).