ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
With a stay at this Richmond City Centre hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Richmond Centre Mall and 3 miles (5 km) of Richmond Night Market. Richmond Olympic Oval and Minoru Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This eco-friendly hotel includes 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 16 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and perks like free WiFi.
Free Internet, iPod docks
The 291 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with cable channels, and iPod docks. Private yards, room service, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport
Excellent Hotel, Best Steak I have ever had
25 Jan. 2019 by GM
Your rating is appreciated.
31 Oct. 2018 by GM
It is our hope that you will return soon for another stay.Thank you for your comments.
This hotel is way run down.
Unhelpful front desk
Only good thing is the location
Nice hotel close to sky train
About the Executive Hotel Vancouver AirportLocation 7311 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC V6X1A3
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. There are 16 meeting rooms available. The eco-friendly Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport also features a rooftop terrace, a garden, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free at scheduled times. Parking is available for a fee.
- 291 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (5.6 km / 3.5 mi)
- Metro station: Richmond-Brighouse Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport offers 291 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Private outdoor space
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Tivolis - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open select days.
Carvers Steakhouse - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Ceilis Irish Pub - This restaurant specializes in Irish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled times. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport Richmond
- Executive Vancouver Airport Richmond
- Executive Vancouver Airport
- Executive Airport Plaza Richmond
- Executive Airport Plaza
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.