ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Downtown Vancouver hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Pacific Centre Shopping Mall and Vancouver Art Gallery, both steps away. Robson Street and Canada Place are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 7 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Relax with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges and get perks like free WiFi.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, the 156 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and minibars.
Rosewood Hotel Georgia ratings based on 12 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Rosewood Hotel Georgia
For business, vacations, or “staycations" simply perfect!
8 Feb. 2019 by Rosewood Hotel Georgia
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom and service from our team during your recent stay. We trust the conference was a success and hope to welcome you for another stay again soon, for business or leisure. Warmest regards, Ahmed Al Bik Hotel Manager
One of the best hotels in Vancouver
One of my favorite hotels. 5 star service.
What a treat!
Look no further--You will be amazed at your stay!!
A great hotel
The hotel was really lovely and the staff could not have been more helpful.
About the Rosewood Hotel GeorgiaLocation 801 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C1P7
Rosewood Hotel Georgia offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 9849 square feet (915 square meters) and includes conference space. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Rosewood Hotel Georgia. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 156 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 9849 sq ft of conference space
- 915 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1927
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (13.5 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Waterfront Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Vancouver City Center Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Rosewood Hotel Georgia offers 156 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Hawksworth Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Reflections - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
1927 - This cocktail bar serves light fare only.
Bel Cafe - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.