ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Zona Hotelera resort places you within half a mile (1 km) of Maya Cancun Museum and 2 miles (3 km) of Aquaworld. Delfines Beach and El Rey Ruins are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Onsite dining, 2 outdoor pools
This smoke-free resort features 2 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools, and a 24-hour fitness center. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and get perks like free WiFi. A coffee shop, a garden, and a snack bar/deli are also on offer.
Along with rainfall showerheads, the 419 guestrooms offer coffee/tea makers and plasma TVs. Free bottled water, hair dryers, and safes are also available.
Emporio Cancun ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Emporio Cancun
30 May 2019 by Gustavo Romero
We appreciate your visit and your qualification, we hope to have you soon back.
29 Apr. 2019 by Gustavo Romero
We appreciate your visit and your qualification, we hope to have you soon back. Thank you John.
12 Apr. 2019 by Gustavo Romero
We are very pleased to know that you loved our hotel. The video clips is a very Important factor and we are pleased to know that it was useful. We're waiting for you back.
Cool in Cancun
Great Hotel, Please double check the promotions
Nice Hotel, close to everything
About the Emporio CancunLocation Blvd. Kukulcan, Retorno Gucumatz, Km.17, Cancun, QROO 77500
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- One or more venues limit beverages
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Gratuities included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Room service not included
- Premium food items not included
- All food and beverages included
Emporio Cancun offers its guests 2 outdoor swimming pools and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There are 2 meeting rooms available. Tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden are also featured at Emporio Cancun. This 3.5-star Cancun resort is smoke free.
- 419 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 12 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1983
- Coffee shop
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Grocery service (free)
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Playground on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (15.9 km / 9.9 mi)
Emporio Cancun offers 419 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Plasma televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, and hair dryers. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Plasma television
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to noon.
Condimento Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bacoli Trattoria - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Emporio Cancun
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.34 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17 for adults and USD 9 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 80 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Emporio Hotel Cancun Condo
- Emporio Hotel Condo
- Emporio Hotel Cancun
- Emporio Hotel
- Emporio Cancun
- Emporio Hotel Suites Cancun
- Emporio Family Suites Cancun
- Emporio Cancun Resort
- Emporio Resort
You should know
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Book a stay in any room or rate plan and receive 10% off food and beverage at the on-site Condimento and Bacoli restaurants (dinner only).
Promotional blackout periods may apply. Full details at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. Offer valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.