ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown London stay
A stay at this Downtown London hotel places you steps from London Convention Center and within a 10-minute walk of Covent Garden Market. Budweiser Gardens and Victoria Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2015
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and WiFi in public areas. There's a fitness center on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 323 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as TVs with cable channels. MP3 docks, refrigerators, and room service are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 671 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London OntarioLocation 300 King St, London, ON N6B1S2
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Ontario offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and dry cleaning/laundry services are also featured at the eco-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Ontario. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Ontario was completed in 2015. This 3.5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 323 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- Built in 1975
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) (10.5 km / 6.5 mi)
- Train station: London Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Ontario offers 323 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and complimentary newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This London hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Blake's - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Facilities fee: CAD 2.5 % per accommodation, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel London Ontario
- DoubleTree Hilton London Ontario
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel London Ontario
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.