ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown London stay
With a stay at this Downtown London hotel, you'll be steps from London Convention Center and Citi Plaza Mall. Covent Garden Market and Centennial Hall are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. There's a health club on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 323 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as TVs with cable channels. MP3 docks, refrigerators, and room service are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 646 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London OntarioLocation 300 King St, London, ON N6B1S2
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Ontario offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities are also featured at the eco-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Ontario. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 323 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) (10.6 km / 6.6 mi)
- Train station: London Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Ontario offers 323 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This London hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Starbucks - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Blake's - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Facilities fee: CAD 2.5 % per accommodation, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel London Ontario
- DoubleTree Hilton London Ontario
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel London Ontario
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.