ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown London hotel, you'll find London Convention Center and Centennial Hall. Grand Theatre and Budweiser Gardens are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the fitness center and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and concierge services.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 246 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with cable channels. Sofa beds, refrigerators, and room service are also available.
Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries
Nice room but no hot water in our room
6 Mar. 2015 by Pamela
Thank you for your review and I hope your tour of Western University was successful. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will visit us again soon. On your next visit, try to Valet parking. We'll bring your car right to the front doors any time of day! We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Re: Thank you to Sonia Duran from Lost and found
jacuzzi gone wrong
Great Service Average Rooms
Not too good
About the Delta Hotels by Marriott London ArmouriesLocation 325 Dundas St, London, ON N6B1T9
As a guest of Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 10000 square feet (929 square meters) and includes a conference center. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 246 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 10000 sq ft of conference space
- 929 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) (10.3 km / 6.4 mi)
- Train station: London Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries offers 246 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily and microwaves can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Armouries Grille - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Cantata Lounge - This cocktail bar specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 35 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay), plus a deposit of CAD 35.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 75 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 15.95 for adults and CAD 7.97 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 85.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Delta Armouries Hotel
- Delta Armouries
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.