ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Montreal stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Ville-Marie hotel, you'll find Eaton Centre and Bell Centre. Also, McGill University is within half a mile (1 km) and Museum of Contemporary Art is within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, a 24-hour health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and supervised childcare. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the express check-out, laundry service, and valet parking.
WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 950 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include wired Internet, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 787 reviews
About the Fairmont The Queen ElizabethLocation 900 Boulevard Rene Levesque West, Montreal, QC H3B 4A5
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 84841 square feet (7882 square meters) and includes a conference center. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth was completed in 2017. This 4.5-star Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 950 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 84841 sq ft of conference space
- 7882 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1958
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (18.6 km / 11.6 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Central Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Bonaventure Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth offers 950 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. 49-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Rosélys - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.