ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Ottawa hotel, you'll find National Arts Centre and Parliament Hill. Supreme Court of Canada and Rideau Centre are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 10 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and perks like free WiFi.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 236 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with satellite channels. Pillowtop beds, iPod docks, and room service are also available.
Sheraton Ottawa Hotel ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
Nice & Normal
Awsome! Staff are amazing!
Great location downtown
All around great place to stay!
Excellent five star hotel
Very clean and friendly hotel
Bad parking situation
best hotel in ottawa
About the Sheraton Ottawa HotelLocation 150 Albert St, Ottawa, ON K1P5G2
Sheraton Ottawa Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 827 square feet (77 square meters) and includes conference space. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Sheraton Ottawa Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Ottawa hotel is smoke free.
- 236 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 827 sq ft of conference space
- 77 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) (14.1 km / 8.8 mi)
- Train station: Ottawa Station (5 km / 3.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Ottawa Hotel offers 236 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 50-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Ottawa hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Carleton Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Sasha's Lounge - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Number of children who can stay free - 4
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16.50 and CAD 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 29 per day
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Sheraton Ottawa
- Ottawa Sheraton
- Ottawa Sheraton Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Ottawa
- Sheraton Ottawa
- Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.