ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this North York hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Black Creek Pioneer Village and Canlan Ice Sports. Also, York University is within 3 miles (5 km) and Legoland Discovery Centre Toronto is within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free wired Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 145 guestrooms also offer free wired Internet and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Pillowtop beds, WiFi, and room service are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 763 reviews
About the Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & SuitesLocation 50 Norfinch Drive, Toronto, ON M3N1X1
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 02 April 2019 to 15 November 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 550 square feet (51 square meters). The eco-friendly Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Self parking is free. This 3-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 145 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 550 sq ft of conference space
- 51 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (15.4 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: Toronto York University Station (6.6 km / 4.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites offers 145 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy continental breakfast for a fee.
Element Lounge&Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9.00 and CAD 11.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plus Toronto North
- Best Western Plus Toronto North York
- Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel
- North York Travelodge
- Travelodge Toronto North/North York Hotel North York
- Best Western Toronto North
- Best Western Toronto North York
- Hotel Toronto North York
- Toronto North York Hotel
- Travelodge Toronto North/North York Hotel North
- Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel Suites
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.