ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the slopes
Your stay at this East Kootenay G condo places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity and Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau. Canadian Ski Museum West and Banff National Park Information Centre are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This condo features a spa tub and a sauna. Guests will appreciate free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas. A lobby fireplace, a picnic area, and dry cleaning are also on offer.
Free WiFi, kitchens
The 107 condos feature well-equipped kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and dishwashers, as well as flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Other amenities include free WiFi, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers.
Hidden Ridge Resort ratings based on 24 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hidden Ridge Resort
Great Resort, parking situation could be better
Beautiful and Friendly
Hottub was down all week - FAIL
it was a good stay
Needs Major Updating
Worst experience on our trip
Perfect vacation spot!
Nice hotel with view of canadian rockies
BEST RESORT EXPERIENCE
Loved this place! I got upgraded for free! It had a full kitchen, 1.5 baths, a real working fireplace, and a gorgeous view from the hot tub.
About the Hidden Ridge ResortLocation 901 Hidden Ridge Way, Banff, AB T1L 1H8
Hidden Ridge Resort offers its guests a spa tub and a sauna. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a vending machine are also featured at Hidden Ridge Resort. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Banff condo is smoke free.
- 107 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- Ski lift tickets
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (145.4 km / 90.3 mi)
- Train station: Banff Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hidden Ridge Resort offers 107 accommodations with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Accommodations at this 3.5-star condo have kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and dishwashers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Banff condo provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchen
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Check-in time starts at 04:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.