ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau and 2 miles (3 km) of Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity with a stay at this Banff hotel. Cave and Basin National Historic Site and Banff Gondola are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel includes 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-out, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 211 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include WiFi, room service, and LED TVs with cable channels.
Banff Park Lodge ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Banff Park Lodge
This hotel really brings out the warmth of banff
Great bathroom renovations
Great spot in Banff
rooms need a facelift
About the Banff Park LodgeLocation 222 Lynx St, Banff, AB T1L 1K5
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 24 June 2019 to 24 June 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool. Banff Park Lodge helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar. There are 2 restaurants on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna and a fitness center. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Banff hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 211 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1979
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski equipment storage
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (137.6 km / 85.5 mi)
- Train station: Banff Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Banff Park Lodge offers 211 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 47-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Banff hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Banff Park Lodge has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.