ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this hotel, you'll be convenient to Tunnel Mountain and Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity. Also nearby are Mount Norquay Ski Resort and Upper Hot Springs.
Renovated in 2017
This hotel's 3 spa tubs and fitness center are among the featured amenities. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the sauna and free perks like buffet breakfast and a ski shuttle.
Free Internet, cable TV
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 112 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as TVs with cable channels. Coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and phones are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
39.0% of guests recommend out of 129 reviews
About the Canalta LodgeLocation 545 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L1B5
Canalta Lodge offers its guests 3 spa tubs, a sauna, and a fitness center. Along with a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Barbecue grills, ski storage, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Canalta Lodge. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Canalta Lodge was completed in July 2017. This 3.5-star Banff hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 112 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 2003
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski equipment storage
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Free ski shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Canalta Lodge offers 112 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Cable television is provided. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Banff hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk is open 7 AM - 11 PM (Seasonal). When closed, guests can check-in at Banff Voyager Inn. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 7.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Canalta Lodge Banff
- Canalta Banff
- Spruce Grove Hotel Banff
- Spruce Grove Banff
- Spruce Grove Inn
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).