ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central New York getaway
A stay at this Uptown hotel places you steps from Columbus Circle and a 5-minute walk from Central Park. Lincoln Center and Metropolitan Opera House are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and in-room childcare. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and get perks like free WiFi.
Soaking tubs, free wired Internet
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 176 guestrooms also offer free wired Internet and iPod docks. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and refrigerators.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 1638 reviews
About the Trump International Hotel & Tower New YorkLocation 1 Central Park W, New York, NY 10023
Trump International Hotel & Tower New York offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 665 square feet (62 square meters) and includes conference space. A sauna, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Trump International Hotel & Tower New York. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 176 guestrooms or units
- 52 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 665 sq ft of conference space
- 62 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1997
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (17.4 km / 10.8 mi)
- Train station: New York Penn Station (3.3 km / 2.1 mi)
- Metro station: 59 St. - Columbus Circle Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Trump International Hotel & Tower New York offers 176 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Beds feature premium bedding. 55-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms feature minibars and laptop-compatible safes. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Jean-Georges - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. 2-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
This hotel will place a daily USD 200 credit card authorization for incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This hotel will charge a USD 1000 fee for smoking at this smoke-free property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Awards & Affiliations
- Trump International Hotel & Tower New York is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.