ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Ottawa getaway
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Ottawa hotel, you'll find Parliament Hill and National Arts Centre. Also, Shaw Centre is within half a mile (1 km) and Byward Market Square is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A computer station, dry cleaning, and luggage storage are also on offer.
Along with free WiFi, the 112 guestrooms offer room service and TVs. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, free newspapers, and hair dryers.
Arc The Hotel ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Arc The Hotel
Good hotel in convenient location
19 Dec 2018 by Frank L.
Dear familyman, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate all feedback and are glad you were able to enjoy our services. We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next trip to Ottawa!
1 May 2018 by Michelle
I'm sorry you weren't pleased with the size of the bed in your room. Next time, we would be more than happy to arrange for something a little more comfortable for you and your partner to stay. We appreciate the positive comments you made about our location, and that is something we definitely use to our advantage! We look forward to welcoming you back at Arc The.Hotel in the near future!
Good hotel for location
7 Jun 2016 by Guest Experience Team
We thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us and that you enjoyed the hospitality provided by our team. We are sorry you were disappointed with your room and appreciate your comments about it. We look forward to welcome you back in the future!
Super location and lovely staff
4 Days in Ottawa
Very nice staff
The 4 star rating is totally inaccurate.
About the Arc The HotelLocation 140 Slater St, Ottawa, ON K1P5H6
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 8880 square feet (825 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Arc The Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Ottawa hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 112 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 8880 sq ft of conference space
- 825 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2001
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: Ottawa Station (4.9 km / 3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Arc The Hotel offers 112 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. This Ottawa hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
Arc The Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.