ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Zona Hotelera property, you'll find El Rey Ruins and Delfines Beach. Maya Cancun Museum and Aquaworld are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This all-inclusive property features a full-service spa, a marina, and 5 restaurants. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and in-room childcare is an added bonus. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like valet parking and WiFi in public areas.
Free WiFi, LED TVs
In addition to LED TVs with cable channels, the 299 guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Coffee/tea makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers are also available.
Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive ratings based on 395 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive
30 Apr. 2019 by General Management
Thanks for evaluating us! We look forward on welcoming you again soon! Best Regards,
22 Jul. 2019 by General Management
Dear Daniel, Thank you for sharing your comments with us! Its great reading how much you enjoyed our food and drinks and had a great time! We look forward on welcoming you again soon! Best regards,
22 Jul. 2019 by General Management
Thank you for your sharing your comments and also for your feedback, we will keep working to improve in all areas, we have shared your observations to the departments in charge for immediate followup. Best Regards,
24 Jun. 2019 by General Management
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Its great reading how much you enjoyed our services and facilities. We look forward on welcoming you again soon! Best Regards,
24 Jun. 2019 by General Management
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. Its great reading how much you and your family enjoyed your vacations here with us. Our front desk staff always tries their best to fulfill all requests but sometimes its not completely possible, however we are glad to see they were able to find a solution and you enjoyed the rest of your vacations all together. We look forward on welcoming you again soon! Best regards,
14 Jun. 2019 by General Management
Thank you for evaluating us! We look forward on welcoming you again soon! Best Regards,
13 May 2019 by General Management
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback regarding the concierge services, we have forwarded your comments to our Club Solaris Department for immediate followup. Best regards,
3 May 2019 by General Management
Dear Andy, Thank you for sharing your comments with us regarding your recent stay. We are truly sorry for not completely meeting your expectations with the quality of our products, we have shared your comments to our Executive Comittee in order to verify as we only wish to have the best food for our guests so everyone can enjoy their vacations. Thank you for your feedback. Best Regards,
2 May 2019 by General Management
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us regarding your recent stay. Its fantastic reading how perfect your vacation was! We hope to be honored with your visit again soon! Best regards,
15 Apr. 2019 by General Management
Dear Robert, Thank you for sharing your experience. Its great reading how much you enjoyed our service. Thanks for your feedback and we look forward on welcoming you again soon! Best Regards,
About the Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All InclusiveLocation Boulevard Kukulcan Km 20.5, Lote 64, Cancun, QROO 77500
- Kayaking included
- Sailing included
- Taxes included
- 24-hour room service
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Soccer (football) included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- All available beverages included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Snorkeling gear not included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Language classes/lessons included
- Cooking classes/lessons included
- Gratuities included
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- Onsite live performances included
- All non-motorized water sports included
- All land activities, and recreational facilities and equipment included
- Theme parties included
Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive offers its guests a full-service spa, a marina, and an outdoor pool. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a swim-up bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. A children's pool, a fitness center, and a steam room are also featured at the family-friendly Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Cancun property.
- 1 building
- 299 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (12.7 km / 7.9 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive offers 299 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. 40-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Cancun property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Las Fuentes - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast only.
Rosmarinus - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Marcopolo - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
La Palapita Sushi Bar - Onsite sushi bar.
Pizzalísima - This delicatessen specializes in pizza. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property does not allow early check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
The hotel advises that room view requests made during booking are subject to availability at check-in.
All payments made by American Express credit card applies a 5% fee in case of cancellations and/or refund. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Sanitation services: MXN 25.35 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina All Inclusive
- Royal Solaris Resort Marina All Inclusive
- Royal Solaris Cancun Marina
- Royal Solaris Marina
- Royal Solaris Cancun Marina All Inclusive
- Royal Solaris Marina All Inclusive
- Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina Spa All Inclusive
- Royal Solaris ina Inclusive
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.