Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Mississauga, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Playdium and Living Arts Centre. Take your pick from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Mississauga and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Mississauga with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kariya Park, The Riverwood Conservancy, and Erindale Park.
- Other things to see include Art Gallery of Mississauga, Mississauga Civic Centre, and Mississauga Central Library.
- Need a pet store? Try Big Al's Aquarium Supercentres - Mississauga, Ren's Pets Depot, or X-Tile Inc.
- For vet care, Clarkson Village Animal Hospital, Renforth Veterinary Clinic, and Mississauga Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mississauga
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel In Toronto International Airport
Pets stay free at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Mississauga
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Mississauga.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.