Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Montreal, a cosmopolitan city known for its museums and art galleries, as well as attractions like Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory. Take your pick from Travelocity's 107 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Montreal and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Montreal with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mount Royal Park, Montreal Botanical Garden, and Sun-Yat-Sen Park.
- Other things to see include Christ Church Cathedral, Bell Centre, and Percival Molson Memorial Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Centre d'animaux Nature (Westmount), Safari Pet Store Dix30, or Mondou.
- For vet care, Anima-Plus Clinique Vétérinaire - Animaux Domestiques et Exotiques, Animomédic Plateau Mont-Royal Clinique Vétérinaire, and Clinique vétérinaire Villeray-Papineau inc. are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Montreal
- Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
Pets stay free at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- L'Appartement Hotel
Cats and dogs stay free at this 3-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Loft Hotel
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star apartment, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Montreal
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Montreal.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 44°F in the daytime to 4°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 11°F.