ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
You'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Cabeza de Toro and 2 miles (3 km) of Bavaro Lagoon with a stay at this Punta Cana property. Also, Catalonia Caribe Golf Club is within half a mile (1 km) and Dolphin Explorer is within 2 miles (3 km).
This property features a casino, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas, and cool off with a drink at the beachside bar. Enjoy a meal in one of the 3 restaurants and perks like free buffet breakfast and free self parking.
In addition to TVs with satellite channels, the 310 guestrooms offer WiFi and free minibar items. Balconies, 24-hour room service, and free bottled water are also available.
Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive
24 May 2019 by princess-hotels.com
Ddear Guest. Thank you for sharing a review of your holidays at our hotel. We appreciate you for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination as well as for the compliments regarding our hotel facilities. At the same time we would like to extend our most sincere apologies for any possible inconvenience you might have experienced while you were staying within us. We hope to be your host on your next trip to the Caribbean. Honestly, Federico Espinal General Manager Tropical Princess.
25 Jul. 2018 by princess-hotels.com
Dear Jay. Thank you for sharing a review of your holidays at our hotel. We appreciate you for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination At the same time we would like to extend our most sincere apologies for any possible inconvenience you might have experienced while you were staying within us. We sincerely regret that your experience was not exactly what you were expecting as our main goal is try to please all our visitors. We hope to be your host on your next trip to the Caribbean. Honestly, Federico Espinal General Manager Tropical Princess.
No Towels and Dirty
11 May 2017 by princesshotels
Dear Tammy. Thank you for sharing a review of your holidays at our hotel. We appreciate you for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination At the same time we would like to extend our most sincere apologies for any possible inconvenience you might have experienced while you were staying within us. We sincerely regret that your experience was not exactly what you were expecting as our main goal is try to please all our visitors. We hope to be your host on your next trip to the Caribbean. Honestly, Federico Espinal General Manager Tropical Princess.
27 Dec. 2016 by princesshotels
Dear Ruaneliz. Dear Guest. Thank you for sharing a review of your holidays at Tropical Princess. We appreciate you for having chosen our hotel as your holiday destination as well as for all the compliments regarding our hotel facilities. We hope to be your host on your next trip to the Caribbean. Happy holidays, Federico Espinal General Manager Tropical Princess.
More like a motel
13 Jul. 2016 by Federico Espinal
Dear Toni, Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking the time to express yourself. We’re happy to know that you found our staff to be friendly for we guide them in no other direction. In regards to the check-in process you encountered, I have to say that perhaps any set-backs you experienced were due to your unexpected last minute change and the fact you were traveling with your family of 5. Unfortunately, you only spent one day with us and I can assure you that if you had given yourself the chance to spend more days and experience everything our hotel has to offer, your perspective would be more along the line of all of our other hotel guests. In regards to the AC, this causes me some confusion because you say there simply was none, so It’s hard to tell if the AC was not working for technical problems (and if so, did you report it) or that possibly you did not know how to properly function it. It shocks us that our beautiful fauna and flora cause you some discomfort because they’re the reason most of our guests come visit us, to enjoy the peacocks and mangroves. Warm regards, Federico Espinal General Manager
Nice Resort, good food
16 Jul. 2016 by Federico Espinal. Director General
We truly regret to read that your holidays were not completely satisfying as we aim. Please receive our apologies for the inconveniences you might have encountered during your visit. Our main goal is to provide the best vacation experience to our valuable costumers .We truly regret that you left our premises with an opposite idea in your mind. Please feel free to contact us if you decide to give us a second chance to show you the way we care about our customers.
Great trip... Ok resort
27 Nov. 2015 by Princess
Thank you very much for having chosen to come to our hotel, we thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. The feedback we receive from our guests are very valuable to us as it helps us in our continuing effort to improve our products and services. We regret the minor inconveniences; Believe that we are working on solutions to these cases in order to avoid situations in the future. One more time we appreciate that you shared with us and look forward to see you again Sincerely Federico Espinal General Manager
really strong mold smell
9 Sep. 2015 by Princess Hotels
Dear Kelly, Thank you for taking the opportunity to express your opinion about your stay with us. We would like to utter our deepest apologies for any inconvenience that you might have encountered during your holiday. We hope that you understand that it was never our intention to disappoint you in anyway, in addition, However, we do appreciate your feedback and hope that you will not be deterred when choosing your next vacation here at Caribe Club Princess. Sincerely, Federico Espinal General Manager
For those on a tight budget
30 Aug. 2015 by Princess Hotels
Dear guest We will like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the online community. Thank you for yur compliments about our beautiful grounds. We deeply regret that your recent stay with us was not a 100% pleasant experience as our main goal is to provide comfort, security and pleasant moments to all our guests. We would like to invite you to choose our resort one more time for your next holidays. We promise we will do as much as we can to please you and you will never regret. Kind regards,
Tropical Beach hotel is a nightmare.
25 Aug. 2015 by Princess Hotels
Dear guest We will like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the online community. We deeply regret that your recent stay with us was not a 100% pleasant experience as our main goal is to provide comfort, security and pleasant moments to our entire guest. We will love to have you back for another opportunity, Kind regards,
About the Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa - All InclusiveLocation Playas De Bavaro, Punta Cana, La Altagracia 23000
- Kayaking included
- Access to onsite clubs included
- Windsurfing included
- Taxes included
- 24-hour room service
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Tennis included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Soccer (football) included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Bicycling included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Miniature golf included
- Room service not included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Language classes/lessons included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Scuba lessons included
- Tennis lessons included
- Minibar (only non-alcoholic beverages included)
- Meals and drinks at companion properties included
- All non-motorized water sports included
- Snorkeling included
Some rates at Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is served daily. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. This beach property also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Punta Cana property.
- 310 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 5 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 2000
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Property shuttles: Free casino shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive offers 310 air-conditioned accommodations with free minibar items and complimentary bottled water. Rooms open to balconies. Satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Safe (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Higuero - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Rodizzio - Overlooking the pool and garden, this theme restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
El Pilon - This theme restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
At the time of check-in, guests are required to show the confirmation e-mail received after booking.
Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 79 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: USD 4 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort All Inclusive Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Tropical Princess Beach All Inclusive Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Beach All Inclusive
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort Spa All Inclusive
- Tropical Princess Inclusive P
- Tropical Princess Inclusive
You should know
- For stays on 24 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.