ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Toronto stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Toronto condo, you'll find Royal Ontario Museum and University of Toronto - St. George Campus. Casa Loma and Yonge-Dundas Square are also within 2 miles (3 km).
About the Hideaway - The Butler's PantryLocation 100 bpNichol Lane, Toronto, ON M5S 3J4
- 1 guestroom or unit
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (3.8 km / 2.4 mi)
- Metro station: Spadina Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Bathrooms include showers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 16
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 500.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.