ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Amakusa ryokan and you'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Amakusa Christian Museum and 20 miles (32 km) of Tomioka Castle. Yunoko Onsen and Goshoura Cretaceous Period Museum are also within 20 miles (32 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This ryokan features barbecue grills. Free airport pick-up is offered as well. Take advantage of the free self parking.
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 28 guestrooms also offer refrigerators and flat-screen TVs. Separate bathtubs and showers, phones, and free toiletries are also available. Bathrooms are shared.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 35 reviews
About the AMAKUSA PRINCE HOTELLocation 92 HIGASHIMACHI, Amakusa, KUMAMOTO 863-0033
AMAKUSA PRINCE HOTEL offers its guests barbecue grills and an elevator (lift). A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is free (available 24 hours). Self parking is free. This Amakusa ryokan is smoke free.
- 28 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Free self parking
- Airport: Amakusa (AXJ) (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
AMAKUSA PRINCE HOTEL offers 28 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property offers airport shuttle pickup service from Amakusa airport only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property Registry Number - 熊本県指令天保第食 H-26 第91号
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1080.00 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- AMAKUSA PRINCE HOTEL offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.