ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Boissy-les-Perche property, you'll be within 6 miles (10 km) of Le Bois des Aigles and 16 miles (25 km) of Senonches Town Hall. The Museum of Tourouvre and Perche Water Park are also within 20 miles (32 km).
Dining, outdoor pool
A restaurant and an outdoor pool are featured at this campground. Free self parking and a garden are also offered on site.
The individually decorated accommodations offer DVD players and hair dryers. TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include showers and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1 reviews
About the Le Domaine de Malabry - ChaletsLocation Le Domaine de Malabry, Boissy-les-Perche, 28340
There's a restaurant on site. An outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at Le Domaine de Malabry - Chalets. Self parking is free. This Boissy-les-Perche campground is smoke free.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Staff is multilingual
- No smoking on site
Free self parking
- Train station: Verneuil-sur-Avre Station (6.9 km / 4.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Le Domaine de Malabry - Chalets offers 3 accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Televisions come with digital channels and DVD players. Bathrooms include showers.
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Table d'hôtes - This family restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
- Check-in time starts at 5:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
This property's policy is that pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
- No elevators
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that clothing is optional at Le Domaine de Malabry - Chalets.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the campground before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.