ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
Within a 10-minute walk of this Bologna City Centre B&B, you'll find Piazza Maggiore and Museum of Giorgio Morandi. Palazzo Comunale and Communal Collection of Fine Arts are also within half a mile (1 km).
This bed & breakfast features free WiFi in public areas, laundry facilities, and self parking. Business travelers can take advantage of the express check-in. Luggage storage is also provided.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 4 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include down comforters and ceiling fans.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 46 reviews
About the B&B CaroselloLocation Via San Felice, 26, Bologna, 40122
B&B Carosello offers its guests tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly B&B Carosello also features express check-in and a refrigerator in a common area. Parking is available for a fee. This Bologna bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 4 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
- Refrigerator in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi) (9.5 km / 5.9 mi)
- Train station: Bologna Central Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
B&B Carosello offers 4 accommodations with hair dryers and ceiling fans. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations include desks. Memory foam beds feature down comforters. 24-inch flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include showers and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Memory foam beds
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 10:30 PM must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this property from January to December. The rest of the year they are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 6 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1 to EUR 5 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Bologna and children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 14 years old and younger aren't allowed from January to December.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't served at B&B Carosello.