ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In regional park
At this Kananaskis hotel, you'll be within 6 miles (10 km) of Nakiska Ski Resort and 16 miles (25 km) of Fortress Mountain Ski Resort. Brewster's Kananaskis Ranch Golf Course and Mt Yamnuska Trailhead are also within 25 miles (40 km).
Full-service spa, outdoor tennis court
A full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor tennis court are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Bring the family and enjoy the children's club, playground, and kid-friendly dining. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 70 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include room service, premium bedding, and safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 17 reviews
About the Crosswaters Resort at KananaskisLocation #1 Terrace Drive, Kananaskis, AB T0L 2H0
There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. WiFi is free in public spaces. Crosswaters Resort at Kananaskis offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. The family-friendly Crosswaters Resort at Kananaskis also features spa services, a picnic area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Kananaskis hotel is smoke free.
- 70 guestrooms or units
- 4 dining venues
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (109.8 km / 68.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Crosswaters Resort at Kananaskis offers 70 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. This Kananaskis hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
Forte Restaurant - This family restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Blacktail Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Cedar Room - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Woody's Pub - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Pets: CAD 40 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 110 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.50 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crosswaters Resort Kananaskis
- Crosswaters Resort Kananaskis
- Crosswaters Resort
- Crosswaters Kananaskis
- Hotel Crosswaters Resort at Kananaskis Kananaskis
- Kananaskis Crosswaters Resort at Kananaskis Hotel
- Hotel Crosswaters Resort at Kananaskis
- Crosswaters Resort at Kananaskis Kananaskis
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.