ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this well-placed hotel, you'll be half a mile (1 km) from Lake Huron and within 3 miles (5 km) of University of Waterloo. Conestoga Mall and City of Waterloo Museum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Guests will appreciate freebies like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 155 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include room service, ironing boards, and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Inn of Waterloo and Conference CentreLocation 475 King St N, Waterloo, ON N2J 2Z5
Inn of Waterloo and Conference Centre offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. The business-friendly Inn of Waterloo and Conference Centre also features a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Waterloo hotel is smoke free.
- 155 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Manager's reception (free)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) (17.2 km / 10.7 mi)
- Train station: Kitchener Station (8.1 km / 5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Inn of Waterloo and Conference Centre offers 155 air-conditioned accommodations with irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered daily and microwaves can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
The Lounge - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Pets: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 80 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Inn Waterloo
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.