ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Kokonoe ryokan and you'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Sujiyu Onsen and 6 miles (10 km) of Makinoto Onsen. Kuju Natural Zoo and Waita Onsen are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A restaurant and a garden are featured at this ryokan. Take advantage of the free self parking.
The 11 guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Bathrooms are shared.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
22.0% of guests recommend out of 14 reviews
About the Yamanoie FurakuLocation Yutsubo 958, Kokonoe, Oita 8794912
There's a restaurant on site. Yamanoie Furaku also features spa services and a garden. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Kokonoe ryokan.
- 11 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Yamanoie Furaku offers 11 accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Flat-screen television
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
お食事処 - Onsite restaurant.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Property Registry Number - 大分県指令西保第11-11
- No elevators
- Debit cards not accepted
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Club Card: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Child's Club Card: JPY 100 per night, (from 3 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
This property’s mandatory club card fee comprises a local hot springs fee.
- Yamanoie Furaku Inn Kokonoe
- Yamanoie Furaku Inn
- Yamanoie Furaku Kokonoe
- Yamanoie Furaku Ryokan
- Yamanoie Furaku Kokonoe
- Yamanoie Furaku Ryokan Kokonoe
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.