ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Walk to the beach
You'll find Lake Tremblant and Lac Mercier within 2 miles (3 km) of this hostel. Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre and Circuit Mont-Tremblant are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A bar/lounge and a terrace are featured at this hostel, along with free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. A garden, a picnic area, and barbecue grills are also on offer.
The 19 guestrooms offer 4 bathrooms, free local calls, and showers. Bathrooms are shared.
About the Manitonga HostelLocation 2213 chemin du Village, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1K4
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 15 October 2019 to 16 December 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Front desk
- Select guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Manitonga Hostel offers its guests a terrace, barbecue grills, and a garden. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Manitonga Hostel also features a picnic area and coffee/tea in a common area. Self parking is free. This Mont-Tremblant hostel is smoke free.
- 19 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Ski lift tickets
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Property shuttles: Ski shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Manitonga Hostel offers 19 accommodations. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Communal kitchen
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
Petit Biscuit - Onsite bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 17
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk is open from 8 AM - midnight; strictly no check-in is available after midnight.
Guests who book Member Rates must provide or purchase a valid membership card upon check-in or will be charged a supplemental fee. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Property Registry Number - 11373839342
- No elevators
- Tax ID - 1225829485 TQ0001
- Auberge Jeunesse HI Mont-Tremblant Hostel
- Auberge Jeunesse HI Mont-Tremblant
- Manitonga Hostel Mont-Tremblant
- Manitonga Mont-Tremblant
- Manitonga Hostel Mont-Tremblant
- Manitonga Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Manitonga Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Mont-Tremblant
You should know
- Children 5 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.