ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Moscow City Centre hostel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of State Tretyakov Gallery and Moscow Kremlin. St. Basil's Cathedral and Red Square are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hostel features free WiFi in public areas, laundry facilities, and self parking. There's luggage storage and multilingual staff can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Guestrooms offer free WiFi and showers. Bathrooms are shared.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 58 reviews
About the Hostel Zakhodi na PaveletskoyLocation Ulitsa Kozhevnicheskaya 19 bldg 2, Moscow, 115114
Hostel Zakhodi na Paveletskoy offers its guests a vending machine, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Public spaces have free WiFi. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1 building
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Train station: Moscow Paveletskaya-Tovarnaya Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Paveletskaya Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Hostel Zakhodi na Paveletskoy offers 20 accommodations. This Moscow hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Communal kitchen
- Refrigerator available
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to noon.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: RUB 1000.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 120 for adults and RUB 120 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 200.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: RUB 350 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: RUB 500 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.