ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this La Fuye-Velpeau hotel places you steps from Vinci International Convention Centre and within a 10-minute walk of Tours Cathedral. Also, Musee des Beaux-Arts is within half a mile (1 km) and St. Julien Church is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel includes free WiFi in public areas and free newspapers. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 46 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with digital channels and offer free WiFi and room service. Other amenities include hair dryers, desks, and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend out of 186 reviews
About the Citotel L'europeLocation 12 Place du General Leclerc, Tours, Indre-et-Loire 37000
Citotel L'europe offers its guests complimentary newspapers in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and an elevator (lift). Event space at this hotel measures 269 square feet (25 square meters) and includes a meeting room. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Tours hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 46 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 269 sq ft of conference space
- 25 sq m of conference space
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley) (6.3 km / 3.9 mi)
- Train station: St Pierre des Corps Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
Citotel L'europe offers 46 accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers. This Tours hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Citotel L'europe Hotel Tours
- Citotel L'europe Hotel
- Citotel L'europe Tours
- Citotel L'europe
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.