ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 6 miles (10 km) of this Tullamore B&B, you'll find Tullamore Dew Heritage Centre and Lloyd Town Park. Also within 9 miles (15 km) are Charleville Forest Castle and Esker Hills Golf Club.
A restaurant, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among this bed & breakfast's amenities. WiFi in public areas is free. A garden, a lobby fireplace, and a computer station are also on offer.
Guestrooms offer TVs and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 57 reviews
About the Annaharvey FarmLocation Tullamore, Tullamore, Offaly
There's a restaurant on site. A free manager's reception is offered daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Annaharvey Farm also features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 3-star Tullamore bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 6 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1996
- Dining venue
- Manager's reception (free)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Dublin (DUB) (112.3 km / 69.8 mi)
- Train station: Tullamore Station (7.6 km / 4.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Annaharvey Farm offers 6 accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
The bed & breakfast hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 5 and EUR 15 for adults, EUR 5 and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Annaharvey Farm B&B Tullamore
- Annaharvey Farm B&B
- Annaharvey Farm Tullamore
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Bed & breakfast property is rated 3 stars.