ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to the beach
At this Vera Cruz pousada, you'll be within 9 miles (15 km) of Ponta do Garcez Beach and 12 miles (20 km) of Penha Beach. Nosso Senhor de Vera Cruz Ruin is within 12 miles (20 km) and Bica Fountain is within 20 miles (32 km).
This pousada features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy free perks like cooked-to-order breakfast and free self parking. Free WiFi in public areas and a garden are also provided.
A simple home base
The 17 guestrooms offer TVs, ceiling fans, and showers. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 41 reviews
About the Pousada AncoraLocation Rua Tancredo Neves 85 -Tairu, Vera Cruz, BA 44470-000
Pousada Ancora offers its guests an outdoor pool and a children's pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The family-friendly Pousada Ancora also features multilingual staff, a garden, and a television in a common area. Self parking is free.
- 17 guestrooms or units
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.) (61.7 km / 38.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Pousada Ancora offers 17 accommodations with ceiling fans. Bathrooms include showers. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided once per stay.
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
Pousada Ancora has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 7 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 7 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 44 lbs)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Cash Deposit Required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 6 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.