Pet owners shouldn't miss Ottawa, a city known for its jogging trails, and sights like Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada. You can choose from Travelocity's 52 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Ottawa and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Ottawa with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Confederation Park, Garden of the Provinces and Territories, and Major's Hill Park.
- Other things to see include Supreme Court of Canada, Canadian Museum of History, and Canadian War Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Ottawa Humane Society, Aqua-Zoo, Animalerie, or Best Friends Dog Training.
- For vet care, VCA Canada Ottawa Veterinary Hospital, Hôpital Vétérinaire AnimaPlus Régional, and Centrepointe Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Ottawa
- Ramada by Wyndham Ottawa On The Rideau
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- The Westin Ottawa
Dogs stay free at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
- The Metcalfe Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Ottawa
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Ottawa.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 44°F in the daytime to 4°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 8°F.