ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
A stay at this Downtown Calgary hotel places you steps from Calgary Tower and a 5-minute walk from Calgary Telus Convention Centre. Stampede Park and Scotiabank Saddledome are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the health club, bar/lounge, and coffee shop.
WiFi, digital TV
Along with WiFi, the 407 guestrooms offer wired Internet and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include digital TV, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.
The Fairmont Palliser ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Fairmont Palliser
MOST ACCOMODATING STAFF
1 Aug. 2015 by
Hello Andrea! Thank you so much! So happy to hear you also found our business centre able to assist you! Best, Jacqueline Tyler Communications Manager Fairmont Palliser
1st class accomodation
28 Feb. 2015 by
So happy to hear this, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Best, Jacqueline Tyler Comunications Manager
Great service, great experience!
2 Apr. 2015 by Jacqueline Tyler
Thank you! Best, Jacqueline Tyler Communications Manager Fairmont Palliser
Very helpful and friendly staff!
28 Feb. 2015 by
We're so happy to hear that we were able to surprise with a room upgrade and that you'll be returning back to our city! Best, Jacqueline Tyler Comunications Manager
Impeccable service & luxury
12 Mar. 2015 by Jacqueline Tyler
What a lovely review, thank you! Best, Jacqueline Tyler Communications Manager Fairmont Palliser
Outstanding hotel experience!
Only Paying For The Name
About the The Fairmont PalliserLocation 133 9th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2P 2M3
The Fairmont Palliser offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A spa tub, a sauna, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly The Fairmont Palliser. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Calgary hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 407 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Built in 1914
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (18.7 km / 11.6 mi)
- Train station: Calgary Heritage Station (8.3 km / 5.1 mi)
- Metro station: 1st Street SW Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Fairmont Palliser offers 407 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Calgary hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Microwaves, refrigerators, and in-room massages can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Hawthorn Dining Room - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Starbucks - This coffee shop specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 44 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 22 and CAD 32 for adults, CAD 11 and CAD 16.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.