ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Toronto getaway
At this Downtown Toronto hotel, you'll be steps from Royal Ontario Museum and within a 15-minute walk of University of Toronto - St. George Campus. Casa Loma and Yonge-Dundas Square are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and valet parking. There's a fitness center on site, and concierge services and free newspapers are also offered.
WiFi, cable TV
The 208 guestrooms offer 24-hour room service, WiFi, and cable TV. Other amenities include minibars, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers.
InterContinental Toronto Yorkville ratings based on 18 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
3 Jun. 2019 by ICTY
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you kindly for your excellent rating! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville. With Warm Regards, Ronald Hoogerbrugge General Manager InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
12 Oct. 2017 by ICTY
Thank you for taking the time to send your comment and rating following your most recent stay with us. Warm Regards, Jean Pierre Etcheberrigaray Interim General Manager InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
26 Aug. 2016 by ICTY 220
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for your kind feedback! I am thrilled we were able to meet your expectations by providing you with excellent and attentive service. Our colleagues love what they do and this shows in the amazing service you experienced during your stay. Dear Valued Guest, we look very much forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Toronto. Sincerely, Gerasimos Ferentinos General Manager InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
Nice hotel, parking fees ridiculously high
27 Jun. 2016 by ICTY
Dear Robin, Thank you so much for your review regarding your last stay with us. It is great to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and our hotel to be centrally located. I am sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with our beds. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused during your stay. Your feedback for our renovation plans are therefore even more appreciated. Thank you for letting us know. Our newly refurbished and very popular restaurant "Signatures" is indeed closed on Mondays, however, we do provide alternative culinary experiences to our registered guests throughout the hotel at our Skylounge, the Proof Bar and also through our Private Dining. Dear Robin, thank you once again for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Sincerely, Gerasimos Ferentinos General Manager InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
The Toronto Intercontinental
Great hotel in best location!
Excellent staff and beautiful rooms.
Great location, nice hotel.
About the InterContinental Toronto YorkvilleLocation 220 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1T8
InterContinental Toronto Yorkville offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine are also featured at the business-friendly InterContinental Toronto Yorkville. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 208 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1991
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (29.7 km / 18.4 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (3.6 km / 2.2 mi)
- Metro station: St George Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
InterContinental Toronto Yorkville offers 208 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Signatures Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of CAD 50
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 18 and CAD 22.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay plus CAD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).