ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Downtown Toronto hotel places you steps from Sony Centre for the Performing Arts and a 5-minute walk from St. Lawrence Market. Hockey Hall of Fame and Scotiabank Arena are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. There's a fitness center on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free WiFi, cable TV
In addition to TVs with cable channels, the 262 guestrooms offer free WiFi and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and safes are also available.
Novotel Toronto Centre ratings based on 41 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Toronto Centre
Don't park here
This hotel is central to Union station, the ACC, Rogers Centre and the Sony Centre
I felt this was a quality hotel.
it doesn't deserve your money
25 Apr. 2019 by Paul
Thank you for the great rating of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Paul R - Manager Operations
24 Mar. 2019 by Paul
Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Paul R - Manager Operations
13 Aug. 2017 by Hotel Manager
Thank you for your 5-star review, Sharon! We're thrilled you had a great stay and that you enjoyed our downtown location close to many local attractions. We've shred your comment regarding the pool area being to hot for your liking with our management team. Thank you for taking the time to bring it to our attention.
Nice hotel and good location
2 May 2017 by Hotel Manager
Thank you for your review, Moni. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and liked our convenient location close to many tourist attractions. Come back and visit us soon!
9 Dec. 2015 by Ja
Thank you for taking the time to comment on Travelocity. We have taken notes of your observations and will put them to good use during our guest room renovation. It is comments such as yours that ensure we continuously improve and better our hotel and service.
About the Novotel Toronto CentreLocation 45 The Esplanade, Toronto, ON M5E1W2
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 12 May 2019 to 01 June 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
As a guest of Novotel Toronto Centre, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 2486 square feet (231 square meters). A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Novotel Toronto Centre. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 262 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2486 sq ft of conference space
- 231 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (27.1 km / 16.8 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: King Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Toronto Centre offers 262 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with cable channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Separate bedroom
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Cafe Nicole - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 23.0 for adults and CAD 0 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 33.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 80.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.