ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Toronto stay
A stay at this Toronto Entertainment District hotel places you steps from TIFF Bell Lightbox and a 5-minute walk from Princess of Wales Theatre. Metro Toronto Convention Centre and CN Tower are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the fitness center and free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free Internet, kitchens
The 256 guestrooms feature well-equipped kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities include free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District ratings based on 24 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District
Great location, felt like home for a week!
20 May 2019 by SNa
Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Toronto. Sincerely, Shweta Naik Front Office Manager
Pleasant surprise last minute booking
26 Jun. 2018 by TaylorN
Dear valued guest, Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete this nice review. We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Toronto. Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Best regards, Taylor Naiman Operations Manager Residence Inn By Marriott Downtown Toronto email@example.com
Close to cn tower and Rodgers center
Great Visit w Family
Great location for Rogers Center events!
Excellent hotel in great location
About the Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment DistrictLocation 255 Wellington Street West, Toronto, ON M5V3P9
Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 256 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- Built in 2007
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Grocery service (free)
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (26.2 km / 16.3 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: St Andrew Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District offers 256 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and safes. Accommodations have separate sitting areas and are furnished with double sofa beds and desks. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Accommodations at this 3.5-star hotel have kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- MP3 dock
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of CAD 100.00
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 29 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay plus CAD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown Entertainment District
- Residence Inn Entertainment District
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.